Join us for our 2023 Rummage Sale!
April 28th-29th from 9am- 4pm
Reedwood Friends Church at 2901 SE STEELE ST.
Shop our annual rummage sale (30+ families!) and support our 501(c)(3) nonprofit preschool.
Donations to the rummage sale are tax deductible, too! Bring your donations to the school, west side of building, or a designated neighborhood drop off house.
Contact [email protected] for more information.
What do we take for donations?
Donations must be clean and fully usable/ in good to excellent condition.
- Kids toys
- Infant care (towels, bathtubs, carriers)
- Kids clothes and shoes
- Household items (Kitchen/Bathroom)
- Outdoor Gear
- Adult clothes and shoes
Large furniture items that are clean and fully usable, good to excellent condition. Owner agrees to pick up the item on Apr 29, 4-5p if it doesn’t sell by 3p.
- Broken, torn, or stained items
- Drop-side cribs
- Rock and play sleepers or other recalled baby/kid gear
- Car seats
- Mattresses and box springs
- Underwear (unless new and in sealed package)
- Refrigerators and freezers