Our annual Open House typically occurs the first Saturday in February from 9:30 and 11:30am. Visitors are free to come and go at their convenience. Kids can explore activities and play in our indoor and outdoor spaces while parents meet our teachers and visit with current families. This is a great opportunity to get first-hand answers to all your questions about the world of preschool and joining the co-op community!
What takes place during the Open House?
- Tour our Great Room, Tinker Lab & Yoga Studio
- Meet Teacher Merry
- Meet Teacher Nicole
- Talk to our Membership Director
- Ask questions of other co-op parents
- Visit the preschool Nursery
- Play in our outdoor space
Questions? Contact email@example.com.