⇓Click the link below ⇓
Age-eligible students can enroll at Brooklyn Preschool any time we have an opening in one of our classes. Potential students can also pre-enroll for the upcoming school year, after our Annual Open House takes place in February.
- Open Enrollment for our 2019/20 school year for new members will begin February 2nd, 2019.
- Applications will be accepted online. An application link will be posted on our website at 3pm following the open house. Please contact our Membership Coordinator for additional information.
This year our annual Open House is on Saturday, February 2, 2019. We will be accepting applications for the 2019/20 school year. Students who do not receive a spot in one of our classes are added to our wait list. Once the school year begins, age eligible students are still welcome to join the school anytime we have an opening.
The enrollment process
You can contact our Membership Coordinator at any time to find out if there’s an opening in one of our classes, or request an application. A majority of our students pre-enroll in spring for the upcoming school year.*
We are closed for the summer and are not conducting tours at this time.
Here’s how it works:
- Potential families can visit Brooklyn Preschool during our Annual Open House.
- Applications will be posted on our website via link at 3 pm following our Open House on February 2nd. There will be no paper applications this year.
- Invoices for the $20 application fee will be sent through QuickBooks after your application is received, so keep an eye out for an email. If you have further questions please email our Membership Coordinator.
- Enrollment openings are filled on a first-come-first-served basis. If we receive fewer applications than we have openings, registration remains open until all openings are filled.
- Once openings are filled, we always accept applications for consideration on our waitlist.
*Please note that priority registration is given to returning students and alumni families.