Age-eligible students can enroll at Brooklyn Preschool any time we have an opening in one of our classes. Potential students can also pre-enroll for the upcoming school year, after our Annual Open House takes place in February.
- Open Enrollment for our 2019/20 school year for new members will begin February 2nd, 2019.
- Applications will be accepted on or after our open house and can also be dropped off or mailed to Brooklyn Preschool. Please contact our Membership Coordinator for additional information.
Email the Membership Coordinator to start your application process!
This year our annual Open House is on Saturday, February 2, 2019. We will be accepting applications for the 2019/20 school year. Students who do not receive a spot in one of our classes are added to our waitlist. Once the school year begins, age eligible students are still welcome to join the school anytime we have an opening.
The enrollment process
You can contact our Membership Coordinator at any time to find out if there’s an opening in one of our classes, schedule a tour of the school, or request an application. A majority of our students pre-enroll in spring for the upcoming school year.*
Here’s how it works:
- Potential families can visit Brooklyn Preschool during our Annual Open House.
- Applications are available at the open house, or you can request an electronic application by emailing the Membership Coordinator.
- Enrollment openings are filled on a first-come-first-served basis. If we receive fewer applications than we have openings, registration remains open until all openings are filled.
- Once openings are filled, we always accept applications for consideration on our waitlist.
*Please note that priority registration is given to returning students and alumni families.